According to the publication, 18 632 people were dismissed as a result of repression after the failed military coup two years ago, including 8998 police, 3 077 army, 1949 airmen and 1 126 naval forces.
The extraordinary state of emergency is expected to be lifted on Monday, after the swearing of Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who was re-elected on June 24 for a new term.
Moreover, 1,052 people, including judicial candidates and civil servants were dismissed from the Ministry of Justice.
The state of emergency has been renewed seven times.
Turkey declared a state of emergency for the first time on July 20, 2016, following the defeated coup by the Fetullah Terrorist Organization (or FETO) and its US-based leader Fetullah Gulen, which left 251 people dead and almost 2,200 wounded.
Turkey's state-run news agency says authorities have issued detention warrants for 271 soldiers over their suspected links to USA -based cleric who is blamed by Ankara for a failed coup attempt in 2016.
In total, 148 workers who had been previously sacked were reinstated to their positions.
Turkey's Western allies have criticized the sweeping nature of the dismissals, including of many individuals not involved in the coup attempt, but Ankara says the measures are necessary to combat threats to national security. The majority of those fired under the emergency are accused of links to Gulen.
The detentions show no sign of slowing after hundreds of people, including soldiers, were taken into custody last week over alleged Gulen links.
The PKK is blacklisted as a terrorist group by Ankara, the European Union and the United States.
The July 8 decree shut down 12 associations across the country as well as three newspapers and a television channel.