Rep. Ruben Kihuen's (D-NV) former campaign finance director, who only identified herself as Samantha, accused the Democrat lawmaker last week of inappropriately touching her and pressuring her to have sex with him on the campaign previous year despite her rejecting his advances. If you have openings or you hear of any, I would appreciate your help making those connections.
Asked about his plans for next year's midterm elections, Kihuen would only say that he wasn't stepping aside in the near future.
He's expected to make a statement about his campaign plans in the next few days.
Catherine Cortez Masto and Nevada Democratic Party chairman William McCurdy - fell short of calling on Kihuen to resign from office, but said they were disappointed in the allegations of sexual harassment, with many supporting an investigation into Kihuen's behavior.
"I do find it interesting that the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] Leader [Nancy] Pelosi and Chairman Ben Ray Lujan - they knew about these allegations past year".
Kihuen claimed Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chair Ben Ray Luján, who also called for his resignation, fully supported his campaign despite knowing about the allegations, which Kihuen has denied.
The DCCC spent at least $3.15 million in the 2016 race, according to campaign records, and sources insisted to ABC News that they would not have done so if the allegations were known at the time.
In the wake of the reporting, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi has asked Kihuen to step down.
Tuesday, however, Poltico reported that Kihuen's chief of staff was looking for jobs for those who work for him.
The DCCC continues to argue that the group was not aware of the allegations until Friday.
"Congressman Kihuen's statement is not true", said Meredith Kelly, DCCC communications director. "We were presented with these disturbing facts for the first time last week, and the chair immediately called for his resignation".
Kihuen noted that he was not resigning and planned on "continuing the job that I was elected to do", ABC News reported.
A spokesman for the California Democrat denied that she knew about the allegations before the report last week.
The freshman Democrat's insistence he will remain in the House comes on the same day a flood of Senate Democrats called on Minnesota Democratic Sen.
CNN has reached out to Koltak for comment and he has not yet responded to request for comment.